Tell Captain Buttons all about it....

Tell Captain Buttons all about it....
I'm your new best friend

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Itty-bitty intervention

Dear Cap'n Buttons,

Hullo! Thank you kindly for your offer of services. And now I shall burden you with my dilemma.
The other night I took a bunch of stuff that rhymes with "hugs," and then kissed someone mistakenly on purpose for about two seconds. The dilemma part comes in since I am very much in a committed relationship and love my partner very much. Under non-altered circumstances said teeny-tiny kiss would have never transpired. 

Any advice you might be able to impart regarding this transgression would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Shouldn't Have, And Mighty Embarrassed 

Oh My Dearest SHAME,

You have crossed a line.  Sometimes there are moments in our lives when you need to sit down and say "I need help" - this is one of those moments, so thank goodness you turned to me.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.  I need you to take an oath, right now, and swear that you will never again use the phrase "rhymes with hugs".  If you are happy drug taker, then just say the word - DRUGS.  Jeez!  

The whole being stoned and kissing a person other than your partner thing? A major blessing, for if that hadn't happened, you wouldn't have written to me, and I wouldn't have been able to tell you that thing that your friends can't...quit the cutesy language, please.

or maybe just curb it a teeny-tiny bit.

sparkles
THE CAP.

PS.  As to the drug addled make-out sess - don't sweat it, Mrs Buttons knows that once I've got some rum in my system I can't help but chase the cabin boys around the yard-arm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment