Tell Captain Buttons all about it....

Tell Captain Buttons all about it....
I'm your new best friend

Friday, June 1, 2012

So here we are then...

Dear online viewer and potential client,

Welcome you to the world of Everything's Alright.   

I, Captain Buttons, am at the helm of this ship-of-an-advice column and I am here for you.  I'm here for you if there is something going on in your life that you just can't put a positive spin on.  Here for you if you really can't see the forest for the tree's,  I'm here for you if your gaze is momentarily mud-ward not star-ward and even here for you if that perpetual frown just won't turn upside down.  Whatever is going on, tell your good old friend Captain Buttons here all about it.  Before you know, you'll be seeing acres of forest and awe-inspiring milky ways and your friends, well your friends will be seeing upside down frowns written permanently all over your happy little face.

But only if you grant me the privilege of opening your mind to the positives that already exist within your situation.

So with that, Dear Reader, I invite you to email me at captnbuttons@gmail.com - email me your tale of woe, and see it anew as a tale of wonder, here on the EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT blog.

OK, enough friends, Captain Buttons has to retire to peruse the captain's inbox, but always remember - rose tint spectacles are firmly planted on my nose and are ready to re-view the things in your world that currently give you nothing but eyestrain.

The virtual door is open, the chair is easy, so come on in to the world of Captain Buttons and Everything's Alright.

It will be you know....

love

The Captain

PS.  Emails may well be edited then posted on the blog, but client confidentiality is utmost and a suitable and endearing pseudonym will be assigned the petitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment